Why Buy Used from Kia Sudbury Motors
Fair Price Promise
We may not always be the least expensive car within a 500km radius, but we promise to be fairly priced when you consider condition, kilometers, features…etc. We use a lot of data when sourcing and remarketing our used vehicles. We buy our used cars from our customers at a fair price and we re-sell them for a fair price.
Full Mechanical Inspection by Kia Certified Technician
Our trained and certified Kia Technicians go above and beyond government safety regulations when they certify any used vehicle sold at Kia Sudbury Motors.
Our Detailing team goes above and beyond when it comes to reconditioning our vehicles. They take great pride in ensuring all vehicles are delivered in the best possible condition possible.
30-Day Exchange Privilege
We have every confidence in the certification process we put our used vehicles through. However, in the event there is a serious mechanical issue that can’t be resolved, we will allow you to exchange your vehicle for something else we have on the lot.
We will provide you with a copy of the CarFax report and any other information we have on the history of the used car you’re buying. We have nothing to hide.
Family Owned and Operated for over 20 years
The Hodgins Family has owned and operated Kia Sudbury Motors for over 20 years. They’ve built the foundation of their business on fair pricing and honest practices.
Our veteran sales team (20yrs and 5yrs experience respectively) will help find the right vehicle for your needs. We don’t believe in pushy sales tactics to try and win your business. Honest, open communication and fair pricing has been our way for decades!
Financial Services Team
Our financial services team can help get you into the car you want, for a reasonable payment. With over 20years of experience, our team will use multiple banks to ensure you get the best approval possible.
30-Day Exchange Privilege
- Applies only to used vehicles purchased at Kia Sudbury Motors
- Exchange privilege runs for 30-days and up to 1,500kms
- Vehicle can only be exchanged in the event of major mechanical problems.
- The vehicle must be exchanged for another vehicle of equal or greater value. The client would be responsible for the difference in price.
- The vehicle must be returns to Kia Sudbury Motors
- Kia Sudbury Motors must inspect the vehicle if being returned
- You must return the vehicle in the same condition as it was picked up
- Installed accessories may be transferred at the customer’s expense to their new vehicle. They are non-refundable.
- This privilege does not qualify for vehicles financed with special finance programs
- Does not apply to vehicles sold as-is
- Does not apply to vehicles sold for commercial use
- Does not apply to vehicles that have been repaired without the consent of Kia Sudbury Motors
- Does not apply to vehicles that have been modified or altered in any way
- Does not apply to vehicles that have been damaged since delivery
- Privilege cannot be assigned, sold, transferred in whole or in part